Email us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our response times are weekdays 9am - 5pm PT.
1. Are all of your products dishwasher safe?
YES! Have more questions about caring for the products? Check out our Care Guide.
2. I can't decide which color Ceramics to order. Can you send me samples?
We made the All Day & Night Dip Dishes for you to see our four beautiful colors in these useful, tiny sauce bowls. We use ours for spices, salt cellars and mise en place too."
3. What should I do with my old plates?
We recommend you recycle your old plates by donating them to a local charity facility.
4. How much do your Ceramics weigh?
Big Plate - 2 lbs
Small Plate - 1.2 lbs
Big Bowl - 1.4 lbs
Small Bowl - 0.8 lbs
5. Do your Ceramics scratch?
All matte and semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. These are not scratches, but a residue which is removable with Barkeeper’s Friend & Polish.
6. Do your Ceramics contain any lead or heavy metals?
No. Our Ceramics are free of lead, cadmium, and other heavy metals. All of our suppliers meet CA prop 65 requirements.
7. Where are your candles made?
Our ceramic vessels are made in Portugal and the candles are filled in the U.S.A.
8. Do your candles contain parabens?
No. Our clean-burning candles are free of parabens, phthalates, and phenols. Our sustainable soy wax is vegan and cruelty-free so you can light with a clean conscience.
9. Why is my wax flaking around the edge of my candle vessel?
We use 100% soy wax because it's better for you and the planet. Soy wax is harder than paraffin wax. This will result in occasional separation between the wax and the vessel, and sometimes flaking.
10. What do I do with my candle vessel after I've burned my candle?
Our ceramic candle vessels are refillable and repurposable. Sign Up for our emails to be notified of our refill launch early 2020. Our vessel can be repurposed around the house. We love using it for makeup brushes, pens, or as a vase.
11. How do you remove the wax?
It’s easy. Freeze the candle for at least three hours then pop out any wax remaining. Allow the vessel to come to room temperature and then wash with soap and warm water.
12. Can I purchase an empty candle vessel?
Unfortunately empty vessels are not available for purchase.
1. Do you offer free shipping?
We offer free FedEx Ground shipping in the continental U.S. for all orders over $150. For orders under $150, we offer FedEx Ground shipping for $10.
2. Where do you ship?
For now, we ship only in the Continental 48 states.
3. What are your shipping options?
FedEx Ground is our default shipping method, which takes between 5-7 business days. You can upgrade to FedEx Express (2-3 days) shipping at Checkout. We do not offer overnight shipping at this time.
Please allow up to 1 business day for order processing.
4. Can I check the status of my shipment?
A link to view the status of your shipment is in your Account page and in your shipping confirmation email.
5. What if my products are damaged upon arrival?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Year & Day products. If anything in your order arrives damaged, send us a picture of the damaged goods to email@example.com and we'll send you a replacement right away."
6. What should I do with the packaging my order arrived in?
Our packing peanuts are made from starch! They are biodegradable, decompose in water, leave no toxic waste, and are FDA compliant. You can throw them in the garbage. The cardboard boxes and any paper inserts are recyclable.
1. Can I check the status of my order?
You can check the status of your order on your Account page.
2. Can I modify an existing order?
If you need to modify an existing order email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Help. I forgot my Account password.
You can reset your password here.
1. What is your return policy? How do I return my products?
We will happily accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Email us at email@example.com, and we will send you a shipping label. Please ensure Candles are in their original packaging and have not been burned.
1. Can I send your products as a gift with a gift receipt?
Looking to give a gift? We recommend our Bud Vase or our sophisticated Serving Pieces. Check them out here. No prices will appear in your shipment, and you can include a note for your recipient. We don't offer gift wrapping at this time, but the Bud Vase and the All Day & Night Dip Dishes both come in our elegant bespoke packaging.
2. Can I set up a Registry on your site?
Congratulations on your engagement! As of now, the easiest way to register for Year & Day is to add our products to a universal wedding registry. We recommend Zola. Once you've created a registry on Zola, go to “Add Gifts" then “Add from another store," and copy and paste the link for the Year & Day product. Year & Day couples have also opted for Blueprint Registry and Thankful Registry. We'd be happy to help you get set up.
Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How do I return or exchange a gift?
Email us at email@example.com and we will send you a shipping label for your return.