1. Are all of your products dishwasher safe?
YES! Have more questions about caring for the products? Check out our Care Guide.
2. I can't decide which color Ceramics to order. Can you send me samples?
We made the All Day & Night Dip Dishes for you to see our four beautiful colors in these useful, tiny sauce bowls. We use ours for spices, salt cellars and mise en place too.
3. What should I do with my old plates?
We recommend you recycle your old plates by donating them to a local charity facility.
1. Do you offer free shipping?
We offer free FedEx Ground shipping in the continental U.S. for all orders over $100. For orders under $100, we offer FedEx Ground shipping for $10.
2. Where do you ship?
For now, we ship only in the Continental 48 states.
3. What are your shipping options?
FedEx Ground is our default shipping method. You can upgrade to FedEx Express (2-3 days) shipping at Checkout. We do not offer overnight shipping at this time.
4. Can I check the status of my shipment?
A link to view the status of your shipment is in your Account page and in your shipping confirmation email.
5. What if my products are damaged upon arrival?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Year & Day products. If anything in your order arrives damaged, send us a picture of the damaged goods to email@example.com and we'll send you a replacement right away.
1. Can I check the status of my order?
You can check the status of your order on your Account page.
2. Can I modify an existing order?
If you need to modify an existing order email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Help. I forgot my Account password.
You can reset your password here.
1. What is your return policy? How do I return my products?
We will happily accept returns within 90 days of purchase. If you want to return your order, email us email@example.com and we will send you a shipping label.
1. Can I send your products as a gift with a gift receipt?
Looking to give a gift? We recommend our Bud Vase or our sophisticated Serving Pieces. Check them out here. No prices will appear in your shipment, and you can include a note for your recipient. We don't offer gift wrapping at this time, but the Bud Vase and the All Day & Night Dip Dishes both come in our elegant bespoke packaging.
2. Can I set up a Registry on your site?
Congratulations on your engagement! As of now, the easiest way to register for Year & Day is to add our products to a universal wedding registry. We recommend Zola. Once you've created a registry on Zola, go to “Add Gifts" then “Add from another store," and copy and paste the link for the Year & Day product. Year & Day couples have also opted for Blueprint Registry and Thankful Registry. We'd be happy to help you get set up.
Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How do I return or exchange a gift?
Email us at email@example.com and we will send you a shipping label for your return.